10 things about Moodle
- The 1st Moodle Research Conference is taking place at Heraklion, Crete on the 14-15 September, 2012.
- 27 people make up Moodle HQ
- There are 54 Official Moodle Partners spread over 33 Countries.
- Over 250 people have contributed code to Moodle core, 19 to Moodle 1.0.x Version, 105 people to Moodle 2.3.x
- 19 standard themes come with Moodle, and there is twice that many themes (38) added by the community to the Plugins Database
- There are 38 blocks in Moodle core, and 95 blocks in the Plugin database (out of 335 contributed plugins)
- 17977 Language strings in Moodle 2.3, and 110 Language packs available – 24 with more than 80% translated
- There are 251 courses in the Moodle open community hub (MOOCH)- 134 that users can Enrol in, 117 that users can download
- The top 5 countries with registered Moodle sites out of 215 countries are United States, Spain, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany
- And according to Ohloh, Moodle has had 55,614 commits made by 319 contributors representing 1,030,183 lines of code – Yes, that is over 1 million.
1. Some Random Thoughts
Zobacz podobne wpisy
comments powered by Disqus